Clear Braces Boulder, CO
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Boulder CO area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign®, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Russ or Dr. Birnbach‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Russ or Birnbach has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Russ or Birnbach about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Your Teeth Deserve Superior Care
Drs. Russ and Birnbach offer a number of dental treatments that can keep your mouth healthy and your smile beautiful. Contact us today!